What Does A/C Maintenance Entail?
It’s best to have A/C Maintenance performed in the spring or fall to ensure that your unit will be operating at full capacity when the summer comes around again. However, what exactly do the Lazer Home Services technicians do when tuning up an Air Conditioning System?
- A cleaning of condenser coils.
- A calibration of your thermostat to ensure it is accurate.
- An inspection for refrigerant leaks.
- Wear and tear check on all belts and other moving parts within your A/C unit.
- Inspection of blower belt and motor to ensure proper operation.
- Minor adjustments and fixes as they’re identified.
Regardless of the problem, Lazer Home Services A/C maintenance technicians will diagnose your A/C needs and pinpoint the finances before any work is done, so you are comfortable with your air conditioning solution.
Get the Trusted, Premier A/C Maintenance Experts You Deserve Today!
Lazer Home Services offers a full complement of installation, maintenance, and repair that your home A/C system may need, no matter the season or problem at hand. You can rely on our trusted technicians for their exceptional service and quality craftsmanship. Common heating and cooling services that our technicians provide are:
- Air Conditioning repair diagnostics to determine what is wrong with your A/C system.
- Annual A/C tune ups to extend the lifespan of the unit and ensure proper, long lasting operation.
- Adding ductless mini split to a room will allow you to control the temperature of that room without adding ductwork.
- Our HVAC techs are skilled at inspecting, diagnosing and repairing any heating system in your home.