There’s no denying that these are stressful and uncertain times, as people here in Iowa and all over the globe continue to adjust their lives to cope with the coronavirus outbreak. We’re all in this together, and the team here at Lazer Home Services would like to help ease your mind and increase your comfort level in any way we can!
We are an essential business, meaning we will remain open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, working hard to provide heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing service throughout Des Moines, IA, and the surrounding region. If you’re dealing with any type of HVAC, plumbing, drain or electrical challenge, including iffy furnace or A/C performance to clogged drains or leaky water heaters, we encourage you to give us a call or schedule an appointment on our website.
You can trust that we will take care of your home comfort problem while looking out for your health and safety. We will:
- Never send technicians to your home who are feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness.
- Require our field technicians to stay at least six feet away from any customer during in-home service visits.
- Technicians are sanitizing their hands and workspace after the service is complete.
- Require our technicians to wear shoe covers when entering a home.
- Stock our work trucks with disinfecting wipes.
- Ask that any customers who are sick or have an ill loved one in their home reschedule their appointment to another convenient time down the road.
Working together and taking the proper precautions, we can all help to stop the spread of COVID-19. The infographic below illustrates a few simple steps you can take in your daily life to stay safe and healthy through this crisis.
We should add a few more “Don’t’s to that list: DON’T panic if you need water heater repair in the Des Moines, IA, area during the COVID-19 outbreak, and DON’T worry about having one of our team members visit your home to provide service. We are committed to your family’s health and safety, above all else!
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact Lazer Home Services today!